Thank you for your interest in the City of Saints Teen Conference. The City of Saints Teen Conference is looking for youth friendly volunteers who are committed to journeying with the young people throughout the conference. We ask that volunteers are available from 3pm Friday through 3pm Sunday. Volunteers are invited to share their gifts and talents with the young church in the following areas:
- Hospitality: Be as welcoming presence to the young church and assist in flow of the conference.
- Safety: Keep our participants safe and join our security, transportation, or first aid team.
- Connectivity: Assist as part of our digital communications team or audio/ visual needs throughout the conference.
- Accompaniment: Journey with participants as a spiritual companion or as a leader in the Plaza or our Sacred Space.
- Logistics: Help during registration or with behind the scenes tasks leading up to and during the conference.
Interested in Volunteering at the City of Saints Teen Conference? Check out some of the most Frequently Asked Questions from our Spiritual Companions and Volunteers.