- Talk with your pastor, principle, or administrator about bringing a group to the City of Saints Teen Conference. Share with them our promo video and promotional material designed specifically for them.
- Talk with your team to decide the appropriate number spaces to reserve.
- Pre-register your group for the City of Saints Teen Conference. You can reserve each space with just a $50 deposit and will receive $10 off of the total price per space.
- Discuss with your team any fundraising efforts that are needed for your parish or group. Remember, the City of Saints Teen Conference fee includes your registration, housing, and meals. Things like transportation, snacks, or parish shirts are the responsibility of the group.
- Begin to advertise City of Saints Teen Conference within your community. Make sure to use our editable flyer and other promotional resources when advertising to your group.
- Download the necessary youth, adult, and group forms and distribute to participants and families.
- Continue to advertise City of Saints to your community.
- Pre-Registration closes at the end of the month, if needed, purchase more spaces. March 31st is your last opportunity to take advantage of our discount pricing. The price increases on April 1st.
- Visit the City of Saints Teen Conference booth at Youth Day. Connect with the Youth Ministry Division and take a picture at our photo booth.
- Registration Opens – cost increases to $225 per participant
- If applicable, continue fundraising efforts with your parish community.
- May 1st is the last day for Pre-Registered groups to release spaces. Spaces released after this date will result in loss of the initial deposit.
- Secure your transportation for the City of Saints Teen Conference
- Registration closes June 15th (or when capacity is reached)
- Scholarship recipients will be notified of award by June 15th
- Gather your chaperones together to discuss conference details and expectations.
- Collect all forms from participants and notify the Youth Ministry Office of any changes or additions.
- Scholarship Applications are due June 1st.
- All paperwork and payments are due June 15th.
- Consider hosting a pilgrimage gathering for the young people that will attend the conference
- 5th Annual City of Saints Teen Conference – August 2-4, 2019
- Complete the City of Saints Teen Conference Evaluation
- Scholarship recipients are to submit the Scholarship Recipient Project by August 30th.