The Plaza is our marketplace. Here participants will find a variety of activities and vendors. Participants can purchase items from leading Catholic vendors, merchandise from our keynote speakers and conference musicians, and gather free information and resources from featured religious communities and colleges.
The Plaza provides opportunities for engagement including:
- Giant Games
- Craft Projects
- Service Opportunities
- Meet and Greet – Throughout the weekend, the City of Saints Teen Conference speakers and musicians will be present for special performances and meet with conference participants.
Joe is the go to guy to excite this generation of Catholic youth about Jesus! Joe animates a crowd quite like no other. He comes from a line of successful entertainers, his father being a Radio Hall of Famer. Joe has appeared on MTV, USA Today, The National Catholic Reporter, National Public Radio, and various other outlets. When he is not dancing and rapping, Joe is a High School religion teacher and expert retreat leader. Joe has been featured at NCYC, NCCYM, Youth Day of the Religious Education Congress, and many other diocesan events. He remains committed to the Catholic faith and to prayer. As Joe enthusiastically explains, “I am honored to participate in a revolution of prayer that will fearlessly allow others to embrace the real love of God”.
Joe will be featured on the Plaza Patio – Saturday at 12:15pm and again at 6:00pm.
Ready to play in the first City of Saints Teen Conference Jenga Tournament?
Register your group here! Registration will stay open until July 31, 2018.
- All Jenga Tournament participants must be registered for the City of Saints Teen Conference
- Each group may register up to two teams of four
- Standard Jenga rules apply
- We will use a bracket system to eliminate teams until only 2 teams are left
- You will be assigned an opponent based on your meal time (no meals will be missed due to your participation)
- Final competition will take place Saturday Evening in the Plaza (10:30pm – 11:30pm)
- Prizes: Each player on the first place team will win a $20 gift certificate to our merchandise table. Each player on the second place team will win a $10 gift certificate to our merchandise table.
You will receive information about your competition times at check-in on Friday, August 3, 2018.