- Talk with your pastor, principle, or administrator about bringing a group to the City of Saints Teen Conference. Share with them our promo video and promotional material designed specifically for them.
- Talk with your team to decide the appropriate number spaces to reserve.
- Pre-register your group for the City of Saints Teen Conference. You can reserve each space with just a $50 deposit and will receive $10 off of the total price per space.
- Discuss with your team any fundraising efforts that are needed for your parish or group. Remember: The City of Saints Teen Conference fee includes your registration, housing, meals, and a T-shirt. Things like transportation, snacks, or parish shirts are the responsibility of the group.
- Begin to advertise City of Saints Teen Conference within your community. Make sure to use our editable flyer and other promotional resources when advertising to your group.
- Download the necessary youth, adult, and group forms and distribute to participants and families.
- Pre-Registration closes at the end of the month. If needed, purchase more spaces. January 31st is your last opportunity to save $10 per space. The price increases as of February 1st.
- Continue to advertise City of Saints to your community.
- Registration Opens – cost increases to $210 per participant
- Download and distribute scholarship applications to participants who wish to apply.
- Visit the City of Saints Teen Conference booth at Youth Day. Connect with the Youth Ministry Division and take a picture at our photo booth.
- Scholarship Applications are Due March 31st.
- Scholarship Recipients will be notified of award by April 15th.
- If applicable, continue fundraising efforts with your parish community.
- May 1st is the last day for Pre-Registered groups to release spaces. Spaces released after this date will result in loss of the initial deposit.
- Secure your transportation for the City of Saints Teen Conference
- Registration closes June 15th (or when capacity is reached)
- Gather your chaperones together to discuss conference details and expectations.
- Collect all forms from participants and notify the Youth Ministry Office of any changes or additions.
- All paperwork and payments are due June 15th.
- Consider hosting a pilgrimage gathering for the young people that will attend the conference
- 4th Annual City of Saints Teen Conference – August 3rd to 5th, 2018
- Complete the City of Saints Teen Conference Evaluation
- Scholarship recipients are to submit the Scholarship Recipient Project by August 30th.